The Craziest Thing I Ever Did For Love

, , 1 comment
Ariel says , "I traded my voice for  a pair of legs. How can you top that?"

THEY SAY, “Love makes the wisest men fools.” In this world where everything can be as bumpy as a roller-coaster ride and as deceiving as the trick of cards, are you one of those who are foolishly in love?
It may be fitting for us to find out what have been the most insane things that our pals have done in the name of love. Brace yourselves because they might blow you away! (Note: The given names are not the real names of the confessors.)

♥♥♥

ILLEGALLY YOURS. Some popular Pinoy films have taught us what it is like to be “the other woman.” But as soon as you thought that they exist only on the big screens, you find someone confessing that she was one. 

The craziest thing I did for love is when I became the kabit (mistress) of a guy. I was so in love with him before, so I agreed to be in that setup even though I knew it was wrong. -  Pat


GIRLFRIEND OR ATM. It’s not even going Dutch. It’s not even him spending once. 

 
When I and my ex-boyfriend were still together, I always pay for the expenses of our dates. He also asks money from me when he wants to smoke. During our relationship, I felt more of like a financer than a girlfriend. -   Chi


RIDING DANGER. Couldn’t it be easier? Meeting with your girlfriend is a challenge – literally! 

 
I rode my bike on a very long highway alongside 10-wheeler trucks just to visit my girlfriend. - JP 

THREE'S NOT A CHARMOnce is enough, twice is too much, thrice is foolishness – don’t you think?

 
He cheated on me thrice, yet I still forgave him like he did not do anything wrong. - Miss


HANKY HUNTERSome of us had done that, too. Don’t feel guilty, girl!

 
When I was in high school, I stole my crush’s keychain and handkerchief. Later on, he noticed that his key chain was missing and he publicly announced that the keychain has a big sentimental value to him. I was so confused whether or not I should return it, or how I could give it back without him knowing that I was the one who stole it. I found a way to slip it in his bag but I still got his handkerchief anyways. - Kim


COPY PASTE. Maybe you should have considered a one-on-one tutoring session.

When I was in high school, I gave my crush the answers in a major examination. - Janet


THE SHADE OF IT ALL Cliché but true.

One word: UMASA - Gee
♥♥♥


These people might be a few of those who survived the onslaught of love insanity. Others might still be uncured. Yet no matter how crazy love can be, there is not a doubt that it remains as a top search nowadays. You know why? Well, everybody needs it, not just for the sense of affection but for the concept of self-completion.

How about you? What has been the craziest thing you ever did for love? 

---

Photos/gifs are grabbed from tumblr.com and giphy.com. Credits are due to their respective owners.

1 comment:

  1. The craziest thing I did for love was staying out of it.

    ReplyDelete